18.05.2024 Utility scams

Report communal problems. Make the authorities work for the benefit of the population

Where to complain about poor housing and communal services? What to do when the same pothole has been patched for years? How can you influence local authorities and condominiums to finally start fulfilling their duties?

We know how to help you, so we recommend saving this article for the future.

Here is a simple guide to help you solve your municipal problems and forget about the pothole that has been bothering you for several years. So, let’s take it step by step:

  1. Record the problem by taking photos or videos.
  2. Fill out a complaint form on your own behalf, stating the circumstances, including: the location of the violations, a description of the problem, possible information about the persons involved, the damage and measures already taken (if any), as well as the results of such measures.
  3. Send the form to info.nonstopukraine@admin, the chatbot in Telegram or personal messages in any social network of Non-Stop.
  4. Wait for the result. Non-Stop will report on the progress of the case personally.

Important! We do NOT disclose the name and personal data of the applicant without obtaining direct permission. We do NOT publish them in the media and do NOT mention them when contacting the competent authorities.

Links to the complaint form and social media are duplicated in the comments.

Share with a friend who is also tired of pits near the house, unkempt territory and garbage near the yard.

Did you witness a crime?

Let us know about it. We will help protect the violated rights!

Share the post:

Last news